Did you know that:
- a gift of $15 helps cover the cost of vaccinating a Shar-Pei?
- a gift of $25 helps cover the cost of spaying or neutering a Shar-Pei?
- a gift of $50 helps cover the cost of entropion surgery for a Shar-Pei?
- a timed gift of $10 per month means you have helped spay or neuter 6 Shar-Pei?
Shar-Pei Rescue of VA is an IRS registered 501(c)3 organization. All donations are considered tax deductible and greatly appreciated. If you would like to make a donation you may do so by:
a contribution to:
Shar-Pei Rescue of VA
PO Box 968, Barnegat Light, NJ 08006
- Making a one-time donation through Paypal:
If at any time you want to cancel your subscription, you can use the Unsubscribe button below or cancel directly from your Paypal account.
- Shar-Pei Rescue of VA, Inc. has been approved for inclusion in the Combined Federal Campaign of South Hampton Roads and the Combined Federal Campaign of South Jersey. Please designate our rescue to receive your tax deductible donation. Our agency code is 21380.
- We also participate in the Commonwealth of Virginia Campaign. Our CVC code is 3753.
This is what it’s all about! For more information on how to adopt from Shar-Pei Rescue of VA, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or call 609-494-0020 or email email@example.com.
Foster homes are a vital part of what we do. The number of dogs we can help is determined by the foster homes available. Our rescue will provide all required and routine veterinary care, including heartworm and flea prevention. Foster homes are asked to provide a warm and nurturing environment until a forever home can be found. For more information on fostering call 609-494-0020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Because our organization operates solely through the help of dedicated volunteers, the more volunteers we have, the more animals we can help. That’s where you come in. By volunteering just a few hours of your time, together we can achieve more. Some ways you can help are:
- Assist with monthly adoption fairs at local pet stores.
- Help organize and run fund raising events.
- Transport a dog, from a shelter, to the vet, to a foster home.
- Groom/walk/socialize a foster Shar-Pei.
- Link to our website.
- Conduct a home visit or accompany a rescue person on the home visit.
- Assist another volunteer at vet appointments.
- Do your on-line shopping at www.iGive.com. Make us your sponsor organization, so that a portion of your purchase is donated to the Rescue.
- Write an article for our Rescue newsletter.
- Go to local businesses and solicit donations for a rescue's fund raising event.
- Gift certificate to a pet store
- Dog beds (Send a Kuranda Dog Bed from their website)
- Dog toys
- Dog crate, x-pen or baby gates
- Food/water dishes
- Dog treats or dog food
- Grooming supplies
- Advantage, heartworm preventative, any
unused medications and/or medical supplies
- Vet services
- Gently-used dog equipment