The goal of Shar-Pei Rescue of VA is to help rehabilitate and re-home shelter Shar-Pei, Shar-Pei in situations of cruelty and neglect, and Shar-Pei from families that can no longer care for them. We are an IRS 501©3 approved organization. Our group is comprised of volunteers that are dedicated to finding loving, forever homes for Shar-Pei in need.
- Hap-Pei News! LaRue has an adoption pending!
- Basil and Pink are at the shelter waiting for foster homes. Can anyone foster? Please fill out an application or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Hap-Pei News! Puddin‘ and Autumn‘s adoptions have been completed!
- Welcome Iris, a young sweet blue flowered female Shar-Pei! Iris needs a foster home. If you can foster, please fill out an application or email email@example.com if you have any questions.
- FOSTER HOMES NEEDED! There are so many Shar-Pei in need. We get requests for help every day. If you can foster, please fill out an application or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Please take a look at our courtesy page where we have Shar-Pei listed from other agencies and individuals.
In Memory of Tracey Lewis
(1969 - 2010)
Hi, I'm Basil, a sweet and friendly four year old boy. I am very attentive and friendly and enjoy petting. I will gently take treats from your hands. My most favorite things are squeaky toys!
I‘m waiting at the shelter hoping for a foster, or better yet adoptive, home. Can you make my wish come true?
If you are interested in fostering or adopting me, please fill out an application, and ask for Basil!
Please visit the adoption page to read more about me and see more pictures!
Foster homes are a vital part of what we do. The number of Shar-Pei we can help is determined by the foster homes available. For more information on fostering, please visit our Help a Pei page. If you are interested in fostering, please fill out an application.