The goal of Shar-Pei Rescue of VA is to help rehabilitate and re-home shelter Shar-Pei, Shar-Pei in situations of cruelty and neglect, and Shar-Pei from families that can no longer care for them. We are an IRS 501©3 approved organization. Our group is comprised of volunteers that are dedicated to finding loving, forever homes for Shar-Pei in need.
- More Hap-Pei News! Chyla and Carmella‘s adoptions are complete!
- Hap-Pei News! Pearl has an adoption pending, and Jax adoption is complete!
- Welcome Mabel a sweet black female Shar-Pei rescued from a NC shelter.
- Welcome Boomer and Stella, two lovely chocolate Shar-Pei rescued from a SC shelter.
- Foster or adopter needed! Mrylie is a loving prick-eared female Shar-Pei looking for her "furever" home. Myrlie has completed her heartworm treatment and is spayed and ready for adoption. We are looking for a foster or adopter where Myrlie can be an only dog. If you have adopted or fostered before, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If not, please fill out a foster or adoption application.
In Memory of Tracey Lewis
(1969 - 2010)
Hi, I'm Myrlie! I'm a sweet prick-eared female brush coat Shar-Pei. I am a really sweet and very loving girl. I like to be nearby my people. Getting belly rubs is my favorite and giving kisses is my second favorite thing to do with my people! I like plush toys and am happy to sit on the couch and watch TV. I would also be really happy to sleep in bed with you. I am good about going into a crate to eat and when my foster family leaves the house.
We are looking for a home where I can be an only dog.
I am already spayed and am ready to go to my furever home!
I am a really great dog and would be a good companion for someone who is looking for a love bug. Do I sound like the girl for you? Please fill out an application and ask for Myrlie!
Please visit the adoption page to read more about me and see more pictures!
Foster homes are a vital part of what we do. The number of Shar-Pei we can help is determined by the foster homes available. For more information on fostering, please visit our Help a Pei page. If you are interested in fostering, please fill out an application.