The goal of Shar-Pei Rescue of VA is to help rehabilitate and re-home shelter Shar-Pei, Shar-Pei in situations of cruelty and neglect, and Shar-Pei from families that can no longer care for them. We are an IRS 501©3 approved organization. Our group is comprised of volunteers that are dedicated to finding loving, forever homes for Shar-Pei in need.
- Welcome Spriggs an adorable male Shar-Pei rescued from a NC shelter. This little cutie already has an adoption pending.
- Hap-Pei News! Boomer and Zeke's adoptions are completed!
- THANK YOU to all who donated to our Tree of Hope.
Your donations help to provide needy Shar-Pei with the medical care they need, and also
help with boarding and other expenses. Check out how nice our Tree of Hope turned out!
- Shar-Pei Rescue of Virginia is signed up for Kroger Community Rewards. To help the Rescue Pei-bies, all you have to do is enroll,
shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card! Our Kroger organization number is 81216.
To enroll, register online at krogercommunityrewards.com and select Shar-Pei Rescue of Virginia - 81216!
If you have enrolled your Kroger card in the Kroger Community Rewards program in the past, you have to re-enroll your Kroger Plus card each year to continue helping the Shar-Pei. Visit krogercommunityrewards.com to re-enroll.
Please enroll or re-enroll now to have your shopping help our Pei!
- Foster or adopter needed! Mrylie is a loving prick-eared female Shar-Pei looking for her "furever" home. Myrlie has completed her heartworm treatment and is spayed and ready for adoption. We are looking for a foster or adopter where Myrlie can be an only dog. If you have adopted or fostered before, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If not, please fill out a foster or adoption application.
In Memory of Tracey Lewis
(1969 - 2010)
Hi, I'm Myrlie! I'm a sweet prick-eared female brush coat Shar-Pei. I am a really sweet and very loving girl. I like to be nearby my people. Getting belly rubs is my favorite and giving kisses is my second favorite thing to do with my people! I like plush toys and am happy to sit on the couch and watch TV. I would also be really happy to sleep in bed with you. I am good about going into a crate to eat and when my foster family leaves the house.
We are looking for a home where I can be an only dog.
I am already spayed and am ready to go to my furever home!
I am a really great dog and would be a good companion for someone who is looking for a love bug. Do I sound like the girl for you? Please fill out an application and ask for Myrlie!
Please visit the adoption page to read more about me and see more pictures!
Foster homes are a vital part of what we do. The number of Shar-Pei we can help is determined by the foster homes available. For more information on fostering, please visit our Help a Pei page. If you are interested in fostering, please fill out an application.